Offer starts September 1st 2018
This offer is available to Home-Start offices and members of the National Association of Child Contact Centres who do not currently have any web presence but are considering sourcing a website.
For many of you moving from no web presence to getting a website online with email can seem to be a very daunting task. It you are working with commercial companies to do this then the costs may seem to be prohibitively high for a charity to bear. Who do you trust? What happens if it is not right for you? Have you asked all of the right questions? The list is endless. The list often makes the problem too difficult to overcome. I have built well over 100 sites for charitable and not for profit organisations throughout the UK. I have provided reassurance to many people like you, and got them online, and set up. It is not that difficult to do if you are working with someone that empathises with your level of expertise, and can guide you through the process.
Low entry risk for the client
- £20 up front fee for the first month which includes the cost of a domain name (the web address chosen for your organisation).
- £12 per month paid by direct debit, no contract so you can leave at any time if this does not work for you.
- Remain with me for 3 years and your monthly payment will drop to £5 per month
- Includes email accounts
- A website based on one of the following designs: Home-Start Lite or Child Contact Centre Lite
- Each site is off the shelf, but localised to your address, opening times, contact details and other amendments to the predefined content
- I take out a domain name for you, and set up the website, set up email accounts and provide training. You are supported throughout the process
Is there a catch?
Yes, I could build a site for you, host it for one month and then you decide it is not for you. I will make a loss on this basis having spent a lot of time setting you up, and you subsequently withdrawing. I am bearing the risk.
Why am I doing this?
I am providing this framework to help small charities get on the web because I know how difficult it can be to get started, or to move up to the next level. You are competing in a world where everyone is connected and if you do not have a website then you are at a disadvantage. It is my way of putting something back into the community. I have built a lot of sites for Home-Start organisations and for Child Contact Centres. I have several designs “off the shelf” that contain content that is ready to go, it just needs localisation to the organisation, then it is ready to publish. It is as close as you can get to a “website in a box”.
- The website design and content remains the property of Wingrove-Media for the first three years.
- On the third anniversary you will own the right to move the website somewhere else if you wish to do that.
- On the third anniversary your monthly payments will fall from £12 to £5 per month.
- Hosting will be provided on a month by month basis provided the direct debit remains in place. If payment is not made the website and email will be withdrawn within 2-4 weeks.
- You will own your domain name. If you decide to withdraw, or find a better offer somewhere else, you can take your domain name with you. I have no interest, commercial or otherwise in making it difficult for you to move somewhere else.
- Your entity must be recognised by Home-Start UK or the NACCC.
- If any additional pages or content are required then these are chargeable at my hourly rate. If you need a lot of customisation, then this is probably not the right solution for you.
- The websites will be developed when an initial payment has been received (£20) which covers the domain name and the first month of hosting.
- The websites will be completed within six weeks of the initial request, often within 2 weeks.
- You are free to edit your own sites, training will be provided and access to video tutorials, newsletter and additional resources will be made available to help you.
- If you no longer wish to participate, you will let me know a month in advance of leaving the offer.
- There are no exit fees.
- All sites will be backed up each week to the hosting
- I check all sites four times a year to make sure they are up to date and take a local backup
- If your website is lost for whatever reason, I will help you to restore an earlier version of it
- You will be expected to treat security of your website and email passwords seriously.
- You will have Editor access to your WordPress site.
- All offers are subject to my acceptance following a conversation with you.
Interested? Please let me know through my contact us form.
Return to Solutions